Are you enthusiastic about helping older adults and adults with disabilities? If so, join the JABA team as our Program Manager!
Work schedule is 37.5 hours per week: Monday through Friday
- Program oversight: Responsible for ensuring that Adult Care activities, snacks and meals meet the needs of individual members.
- Conducts prospective member tours, informational presentations and community outreach.
- Participate in program budget development and monitor status on a monthly basis.
- Staff Management: Hire, train and supervise daily activities of managers; provide coaching and mentoring of managers and others as needed; conduct regular individual, team, and manager meetings; conduct mid-year and annual reviews; provide disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment; monitor the training, orientation and development of staff.
- Compliance and reporting: Ensure compliance with all relevant licensing and oversight agencies, including but not limited to DSS, CACFP, DARS, DMAS and VA. Complete required reports per deadlines.
- Conduct new member assessments with the RN and ensure that member files are in full compliance with monitoring agencies.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related fields or an RN degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Personal Care Training credentials are preferred. Will train successful candidate.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proven ability to use computer to access internet, use applications including MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook, and online data management system to document services.