This is a seasonal, part-time position, working 25 hours per week from September to December 7th.
- Complete general administrative duties such as answering, returning and triaging phone calls, scheduling, filing, copying, and developing supply lists.
- Support stationary and mobile work sites with general administrative services and equipment management.
- Gain a basic knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and ACA Insurance
- Training and supervising the administrative volunteers in office practices, HIPPA regulations, phone procedure and data entry.
- Computer Skills. (MS Office)
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ability to Follow Instructions.
- Collaboration Skills.
Employee works primarily in an office environment.