Full Time; 37.5 hours per week.
Benefits eligible to include Health Benefits as well as Retirement.
11 Holidays per year
Vacation, Personal and Sick Leave
We are seeking a Community Resources Manager to provide supervision and daily management of staff to include case reviews, outreach management, surveying and reporting.
- Operations Management: Plan and implement the daily and long term activities of Community Resources programs; review and revise policies; coordinate community and program outreach; develop relationships with community partners; develop and annually review outcome measures; evaluate services for improvements based on feedback and performance; develop annual budgets; monitor expenses against budgets; compile reports; participate in jurisdictional applications and other fundraising activities.
- Staff Management- Hire, train and supervise daily activities of staff; provide coaching and mentoring; conduct regular individual manager meetings; conduct mid-year and annual reviews; monitor the orientation, training, and ongoing development of staff for continuous skills improvement.
- Service Provision: Provide direct information and assistance and options counseling to clients on an as needed basis; provide technical support to staff.
- Data Management and Reporting: Establish maintain, and supervise data collection systems in order to report program accomplishments to multiple funders and stakeholders. Evaluate effectiveness of programs; utilize information to improve results continuously.
- Professional Development: Complete 10 hours of professional development/training annually; ensure reporting staff are offered and complete professional development/training that encourages their professional and personal development.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds; demonstrates skill in understanding of cultural differences; ability to serve as an advocate for individuals of all ethnicities, genders, ages and backgrounds.